Sunday, November 20, 2011

Charlie the Unicorn

It has been a long time since anyone has talked about Charlie the Unicorn and, well, I love Charlie, so I am going to talk about him.  I just love that completely ridiculous cartoon.  I still find my singing a happy song and announcing, "I'm on a bridge... a magical bridge of hope and wonder," whenever I cross a bridge.  Sometimes it just cheers me up.

Lately, my job has been quite stressful.  If your job is stressful, too, maybe you need to take another look at Charlie the Unicorn.  If you've never had the pleasure of viewing this cartoon, well, you are in for a real treat.  I present to you... Charlie the Unicorn!

If you like Charlie the Unicorn, you will probably also like Detective Mittens: The Crime Solving Cat.  If you want to watch a sick, crazy cat, check it out!

No comments:

Post a Comment