Monday, April 16, 2012

Food For Thought...

Why do my bananas have advertisements on them now?

Yes, it has really come to that.  I am starting to notice a trend when I eat bananas.  Products and movies are now being promoted on my bananas.  Those little stickers on the side of the bananas?  They are not just saying "Dole" anymore.  Oh, no!  They feature ads.


Are companies really this desperate to advertise that they have to put stickers on bananas now?  How ridiculous is that?  Can't I eat my banana without worrying about an ad?  It is bad enough I am bombarded with ads whenever I watch TV.  Now I have to see them when I eat fruit.

Yes, I have more questions than answers, but these are the things I think about each day.  All I can say is, people, please leave my bananas alone!  Don't I deserve to have one thing that isn't commercialized?

No comments:

Post a Comment