Thursday, March 21, 2013

Get Ready for Some Classic Real World Episodes this Weekend!

I am not sure if someone at MTV could hear my hopes and my dreams, but for some reason, I am being delighted with the return of some old school Real World episodes this weekend.  Yes, for all you fans out there that loved the original Real World episodes (the best episodes, I daresay!), you can enjoy them this weekend.  For those of you that never got to see the original seasons, sit back and have fun!

Starting Friday night at 8 PM, the original New York episodes from about 20 years ago are going to be running throughout the night.  Later on in the weekend, viewers can watch San Francisco and Las Vegas episodes.  To be honest, I am a little disappointed that I don't see season 2, Los Angeles, on the list, but I will deal with it.  I am so excited to my New York peeps from the past!  And maybe... just maybe, I would not mind seeing Puck from the San Francisco episodes.

If you are interested in seeing one of the first reality shows, you should check out the Real World on MTV this weekend.  If you hate reality TV and blame the Real World for it, you might want to stay away from MTV this weekend.  For me, I will be eagerly awaiting 8 o'clock tomorrow night!

No comments:

Post a Comment