Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Easter Candy is Making Me Fat



I love Easter candy.  It is the best candy.  I am not just saying it is the best of all the holiday candy.  Oh no.  It is the best candy of all candy.  I love it all: Cadbury Eggs, Marshmallow Peeps, Maple Eggs, and on and on...

Sadly, I have gained a few pounds.  I can't stop eating!  It is just so delicious!  Who can say no to something so wonderful?  No one!  I guess I will be going back on the diet in May, but for now, Easter candy here I come!

To read more about me and my love of Easter candy, you can visit http://hubpages.com/hub/The-Best-Candy-is-Easter-Candy

2 comments:

  1. My sister has gained a few pounds as well, can't stop eating all those chocolate easter bunny eggs. I dont like chocolate so i'm fine heheheh.

    Senri

    http://averageknow.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your sister must be addicted to chocolate like me. I am glad Easter is over! Thanks for following me. It was getting lonely around here.

    ReplyDelete