Sunday, April 17, 2011

Too Much of the Kardashians

I am going to be real with you - I am not one to put down celebrities.  I don't know them personally, and I am sure some celebrities are the nicest people you'd ever want to meet.  I am sure the Kardashians are just a barrel of fun and wonderful people.  But...

Why is there now a FOURTH show about the Kardashians on E Channel?  So OK, the first show was kind of fun.  I watched Keeping Up with the Kardashians.  I am sure plenty of people did or it would not have had the ratings to stay on the air.  Kourtney and Khloe Take Miami - OK, I can tolerate that.  Then there was Kourtney and Kim Take New York.  By this time, I was all Kardashianed out.  Now, we have Khloe & Lamar.  Really?  Did we need this too?  Come on, Khloe! 

Remember what happened when Jessica Simpson and Nick Lachey had their own reality show about their new marriage?  We know how that ended.  Don't we as a society deserve a little bit of a Kardashian break?  You know absence makes the heart grow fonder.  Let's test that theory, even if only for a little while.

No comments:

Post a Comment