Sunday, July 15, 2012

The Return of Destination Truth

Finally, at long last, the premiere of the 5th season of Destination Truth aired on Tuesday night.  I am a die hard Destination Truth fan, and I was really excited to see it return.  A Destination Truth marathon aired, and then 2 new back-to-back episodes were shown.

If you are a fan of Destination Truth, I do hope you continue to watch the show when it first airs.  The show has not been getting the ratings it needs on Syfy channel.  It almost did not return this season.  If you are a fan, please make sure to view it each week to show your support.

The episodes that aired on Tuesday certainly did not disappoint.  I've already gotten to see Josh fall in a river, get swept away with the current, fling himself off a bike into more water, and see Evan (a camera man from the past) return and have blood run out of his ear.  Seriously, why is anyone NOT watching these shows?  You just can't get this kind of entertainment anywhere else.

I do hope should the show ever be cancelled, perhaps another channel would pick it up.  It is an entertaining show and I feel it would do well on other channels.  Personally, I believe the Travel Channel should grab the show if they ever have a chance.  After all, Josh and his crew go all over the world.  They even go to countries I've never heard of before.  It would be perfect.  Instead of showing episodes of Ghost Adventures all night on Fridays and Saturdays, Destination Truth could take over one night.  I would be more than happy to fall asleep while watching Josh Gates.  Just saying.

No comments:

Post a Comment