Sunday, August 14, 2011

Not So Gaga Over Gaga Anymore

What is this world coming to now?  I keep looking at my stats for my Lady Gaga articles and blog posts, and all of them are dropping.  It appears the interest in Lady Gaga is fading away.  It seems that people are not so gaga over Gaga anymore.  This makes me quite sad since she is a great performer.  So why is this happening? 

Are we finally tired of the Lady Gaga shenanigans?  Is she just not that contraversial or interesting anymore?  Was she too contraversial and no one can take it anymore?  Perhaps it was the new CD; was it not what we expected from Lady Gaga?

I suspect all of these things have been leading to a small downfall in her popularity.  Obviously, she is still out there and performing.  She is still entertaining.  She is still very talented.  But Lady Gaga is someone we've all gotten used to seeing.  The crazy rumors are no longer shocking.  Her look is no longer unique since many people are imitating her now. 

I am personally hoping that Lady Gaga is taking a step back because she wants to surprise us.  She has planned this all along.  She is waiting in the shadows planning her next move or crazy video.  I really hope we have not heard the last from Lady Gaga!

No comments:

Post a Comment