Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Favorite Moments from National Lampoon's Christmas Vacation

Since the holidays are fast approaching, I thought I would kindly add a couple of Christmas movie blog posts.  Holiday movies are really not my thing, however, I do make a couple of exceptions.  The first exception I would like to discuss is National Lampoon's Christmas Vacation.

Most people have seen it, but just in case you've been living under a rock for the past decade or two, National Lampoon's Vacation focuses on the Griswold family and their Christmas vacation.  It includes all of the annoying parts of Christmas, including lights that don't work, attempting to find a tree, and annoying relatives.  Furthermore, it includes Cousin Eddie and you've just got to have him in a National Lampoon's Vacation movie, or there is no point.  You ever see National Lampoon's European Vacation?  I rest my point.

Basically, you can enjoy fun stuff like seeing squirrels attack people, things blow up, the SWAT team break in stuff, and Chevy Chase have a meltdown.  Of course, there is also a scene with a hot chick paying attention to Chevy Chase, which I am pretty sure he must negotiate to have in every movie.  So, since I am sure you are excited to watch some clips, let's check out some awesome moments from National Lampoon's Christmas Vacation:





No comments:

Post a Comment