Saturday, December 10, 2011

Jenna Marbles / Jenna Mourey on YouTube!

Normally, I do not take the time to promote anyone else's blog or vlogs in my own writing.  To be perfectly honest, I am just not that generous.  However, I happened to stumble upon perhaps the greatest vlogger of all time - Jenna Marbles a.k.a. Jenna Mourey. 

I was on an online dating site (yeah, that is another story, don't ask) and this dude said he was all about this girl.  He said he is looking for his own Jenna Marbles.  Naturally, I was curious and I needed to check her out.  Much to my surprise, I decided Jenna is actually super cool.  If I were a dude, I would totally want to hook up with her, too.  So to that dude on Plenty of Fish, good luck with that.  To anyone else reading this, Jenna is hilarious.

So, all my couch potato peeps that might be reading this, get off the couch and check out some of her stuff.  Jenna's Facebook page is: Jenna Mourey's Facebook Fan Page.  Some of her videos on YouTube are:

Underwear Horoscopes

How To Get Ready for a Date

No comments:

Post a Comment