Thursday, December 8, 2011

Mob Wives Return to VH1

Just in case you were wondering what to do on New Year's Day, I can tell you to look no further!  Mob Wives will be returning to VH1 on Jan. 1, 2012.  What a fabulous way to ring in the New Year!  Who doesn't want to watch some mob ladies beat the hell out of each other?  Nothing says a good time more than that. 

Perhaps others will be watching some sentimental New Year's garbage.  Maybe some folks will be spending time with family or having a big dinner.  I will not be doing any of that.  I will instead be watching Mob Wives on VH1.  I also suspect a Mob Wives marathon might just come on that day to celebrate the big event.  It just seems like the right thing for VH1 to do. 

So thanks, VH1.  I wasn't that excited about the New Year, but now I am!  Finally, a quality program I can watch again on VH1.

No comments:

Post a Comment