Sunday, October 14, 2012

Cadbury Screme Eggs


I love junk food more than any adult probably should.  It is no secret I LOVE Cadbury Eggs.  Normally I have to wait until the early part of each year to buy Cadbury Creme Eggs.  Once Easter is over, so is Cadbury Egg season.  Well, not this year!

This year, Cadbury decided to do me a favor and create Cadbury Screme Eggs for Halloween.  Oh, what a delight!  So far, I have found these delicious eggs at Target and Wegman's.  I heard a rumor they were at CVS as well.

You might wonder if these are just as delicious as Cadbury Creme Eggs and I am here to tell you, "Yes, they are just as good as the Easter eggs!"  Instead of being filled with white and yellow goo, they are filled with green goo that is just as tasty.  I highly recommend them!



No comments:

Post a Comment