Sunday, March 6, 2011

Add a Little Broccoli to That!

Since I am trying to eat healthier while watching crap on TV, I have a recommendation for anyone attempting to do the same.  I say you can add a little broccoli to anything.  Are you eating Spaghettios?  Add some broccoli.  Are you eating chips and dips?  Start dipping some broccoli in that dip. 

I have another idea for you.  If you bake muffins or bread, you can add broccoli to that.  Of course, if you are baking blueberry muffins, you are not going to add veggies to that.  That would be gross and scary.  What you can do is add broccoli to cornbread muffins.  If you are starting muffins from scratch, you can add cheese and broccoli.  Trust me, I've done this a lot and it is always delicious.  A little smelly perhaps, but always delicious.  So if you are baking, give it a try next time.  You will hardly know you are eating healthier.

No comments:

Post a Comment