Saturday, March 5, 2011

First Blog Ever!



I have never really blogged before, so if you are reading this, thanks.  Your bravery is much appreciated.  Apparently, I know a lot about crappy television.  I am not talking about the TV people watch when they want to increase their knowledge or expand their mind.  I am talking about the TV that no one admits to watching.  That is my area of expertise. 

Don't get me wrong.  I am not the type that follows every little piece of celebrity gossip.  I love Twilight, but I totally do not care what Rob Pattinson and Kristen Stewart did last weekend.  I do, however, care if the cast of Jersey Shore is going to Italy.  

Also, I care about food.  As a couch potato, I have to eat something while I am watching horrible television programs.  I obsess over food.  I love food.  I especially love junk food, but I am trying to cut back.  I will tell you something - a salad sure doesn't taste as great as chips when I am watching episodes of Teen Mom. 

No comments:

Post a Comment