Saturday, March 5, 2011

The Jersey Shore Poop Saga

Why, oh why, is every episode about poop now on the Jersey Shore?  For 3 weeks, the audience has been forced to follow the ongoing battle between the roommates and the stopped toilet.

First, we were subjected to Deena's constipation issues, Ronnie crying in the work bathroom while Snooki had to go, and then Vinnie not being able to use the bathroom because of the stopped toilet.  You would think one full episode full of potty discussions would be enough.  Apparently, it was not.

The next week we got to see Vinnie struggle while trying to unplug the toilet. Of course, he was unsuccessful.  For some reason, this did not resolve itself in that episode.  Nope.  So there had to be a third episode about the clogged toilet.

This past week's episode, we got to see two plumbers come in and fish a shirt out of the toilet. All along, a shirt had been plugging the toilet.  I know what you are thinking - riveting television!  I know.  Where would we be without it?  Of course, leave it me, I sat and watched all of it.  So not only do I not understand why we needed three poo themed episodes, I am not entirely sure why I watched it.  I will have to give that some thought.

No comments:

Post a Comment