Monday, March 7, 2011

My Great Reality Show / Two and a Half Men Idea

News just in!  Charlie Sheen has been fired from Two and a Half Men.  So that leaves us with the question: who will replace him?  I have the perfect idea!

CBS should start a new reality show called, "Who Wants to Replace Charlie Sheen?"  They can go from city to city auditioning Charlie wannabes.  Even better, there could be 3 judges just like in American Idol.  My vote for judges would be Paula Abdul, Simon Cowell, and Jon Cryer (since he'd be working with the replacement).  It would be the perfect way to cash in on a bad situation!

Seriously, if anyone is reading this blog from CBS, people would watch this show!  It's a win-win situation.  You would get 2 hit shows out of the deal.  Who wouldn't watch Two and a Half Men after a reality show like that?  I don't even watch the show now, but I would start watching it after finding a replacement like that.  Give it a chance, CBS!

No comments:

Post a Comment