Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Jersey Shore - The Educational Aspects

Some people tend to think MTV's Jersey Shore has nothing useful to offer its viewers, but I beg to differ.  I have learned so many wonderful new facts from watching Jersey Shore.  I am ever so grateful Jersey Shore returned to MTV last Thursday.  I am sure there is much more to learn!

I now know the meaning of the terms GTL, grenades, gorilla juicehead, and smushing.  I also understand the importance of a good tan.  I realize it is better to be orange than pale.

Aside from those educational moments, I've also learned some new dance moves, such as the Jersey Turnpike and fist pumping.  I know how to have a great dance battle.  I also know how to dress (or not dress) when going to the clubs.

As if all of that was not enough, I've even learned some awesome fight moves.  I am ready to defend myself at a moment's notice now.

Thanks, Jersey Shore!  You've made my life better in so many ways! 

For even more life lessons from Jersey Shore, check out:

What I've Learned From Watching MTV's Jersey Shore

No comments:

Post a Comment