Saturday, February 11, 2012

R.I.P. Whitney Houston

Even though I know Whitney Houston was not living the most healthy lifestyle ever, I am still shocked to say Whitney Houston was found dead today at 48.  Right now, news stories are still coming in, so I don't believe a cause of death has been confirmed.  Of course I am sure many people will claim it was drugs that took her life since she is known for smoking crack.

Right now, I am not jumping to any conclusions.  There are too many rumors floating around about Whitney Houston's death and who knows the truth?  What I do know is Whitney will be missed.  She was a very a talented singer and it is a shame she passed away at such a young age.

Before judging her or spreading rumors about her, everyone should take the time to remember her back in the '80s and enjoy her music.  Whitney Houston should be remembered at her best. 

R.I.P. Whitney Houston

No comments:

Post a Comment