Sunday, February 19, 2012

Semi-Harry Potter Weekend on the Family Channel

So... it is not an official Harry Potter Weekend on the Family Channel, but the Family Channel is showing enough Harry Potter movies to make it an unofficial Harry Potter Weekend.  I am currently watching Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire on the Family Channel while typing this. 

Check out your TV Guide listing to determine air times for all the Harry Potter movies this weekend.  After all, many people are lucky and having a 3 day weekend for President's Day.  If you are lucky enough to be one of those people, have a great weekend!  Happy Harry Potter viewing! 

For those of you like me, sorry.  I understand.  I have to go to work tomorrow, too.  Boo for companies that try to take away my awesome TV viewing and make me work.

No comments:

Post a Comment