Saturday, July 16, 2011

Insidious is No Longer Making Me Lose Sleep

You may recall in an earlier blog post how I described that the movie Insidious was making me lose sleep.  Hey, I even wrote an article about it on Hubpages

I have to admit, I bought the DVD today and discovered it is not that scary to me anymore!  There is something about seeing it on the big screen that makes it horrifying.  Not to mention, now I already know when the scary parts are going to pop up in the movie.  It may sound nuts, but I was hoping to be traumatized again by it.  But nope.  Now I know what to expect and when to expect it.

If you are buying Insidious on DVD, I recommend watching it in the dark and a large TV if you have not seen it before.  You want to get that "big screen" effect to really be scared.  So turn off the lights and turn up the volume and happy nightmares to you!

No comments:

Post a Comment