Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Jersey Shore Withdrawal


Whether I want to admit it or not, I have been experiencing Jersey Shore Withdrawal.  It starts out simple: you find yourself checking MTV looking for Jersey Shore reruns.  Next, you start scoping out On Demand programs looking for it.  After that, you start to watch small portions of the show on YouTube.  Finally, you start pricing the DVDs and checking MTV's site to learn when the show is finally coming back on.

I am happy to announce, the wait is over on August 4th.  Finally, the Jersey Shore is coming back to MTV on August 4th at 10 PM.  I am ever so grateful.  I was tired of fist pumping on my own or considering putting my own poof in my hair.  The Jersey Shore is coming back!

In case you are curious about the trailer, you can watch it below on YouTube.  As if it is not enough seeing them in Italy, they are also currently filming the 5th season in Seaside Heights again.  I can't imagine how they can still pull that off and still work at the T-Shirt shop, but whatever.  As long as they are airing it, I will watch it.  Long live the Jersey Shore!

No comments:

Post a Comment