Tuesday, May 10, 2011

5 Shows that Should Return to TV

You know, some people have major dreams in life.  Some people want to become president or end world hunger or find the cure for cancer.  I applaud these people.  People like that are ambitious and awesome.

Now, let's talk about me.  My dream in life is to see certain television shows come back to TV.  Yes, I know.  This not nearly as ambitious.  But I have a dream and I am sticking to it!

My top 5 shows I would like to see return to TV are:

Soap
The Gong Show
Twin Peaks
In Living Color
Carnivale

I even read someone's blog that stated there is a possibility Twin Peaks can come back with a new cast.  Gasp!  Holy crap, that's great!  Sometimes dreams to come true.  If you want to read more about my picks and maybe even watch some videos about it, you can visit: http://www.squidoo.com/top-5-tv-shows-i-believe-should-return-to-television

No comments:

Post a Comment