Saturday, May 7, 2011

Lady Gaga on MTV's Disaster Date

Even though I may not always admit it, yes, I do watch MTV's Disaster Date.  I love watching people torture their friends and set them up on this show.  What you may not know is Lady Gaga was on Disaster Date.  Yes, Lady Gaga in her pre-Gaga days with dark hair.  She was still known as Stefani at that time.  Don't believe it?  Check out the picture below!

I guess you could consider me one of Lady Gaga's "Little Monsters" and I saw a show about this on MTV.  Yes, the Disaster Date rumor is true.  Also, she had a guest spot on The Hills on MTV, too.  Lauren and Whitney were at one of her earliest concerts helping her design a look.  Wow, I watch too much MTV!

If you want to read more about Lady Gaga and read my rant about why she is not a man, you can check out my hub here: http://hubpages.com/hub/Lady-Gaga-is-not-a-man.  I will spare you the rant if you are reading this blog.

1 comment:

  1. just so you know she was never on isaster date! it was ashow called BOILING POINT

    ReplyDelete