Sunday, May 8, 2011

Ghost Adventures

Has anyone else noticed Ghost Adventures has taken over the Travel Channel?  Don't get me wrong - I watch the show.  There.  I just admitted to it.  I watch Ghost Adventures.  Is it the best show ever?  Of course not.  Do I believe half of what they show?  No, of course not.  Do I still watch it all the time.  Why, yes.  Yes I do. 

What I would like to know is if the true fans of the Travel Channel ever get angry about this?  I've noticed Ghost Adventures has a mini-marathon every single Friday and Saturday night.  I know they do travel while filming this show.  However, it is not really a travel show.  If I want to sit back and learn more about the best resorts in Hawaii, I would think I could get that from the Travel Channel.  I do not expect to turn on the Travel Channel and watch 6 hours of ghost hunting.  That is all I am saying.  Now I need to run so I can go watch some more Ghost Adventures episodes On Demand. 

No comments:

Post a Comment