Monday, May 16, 2011

Attack of the Paranormal Shows!

Anyone that knows me can tell you I am a big fan of everything paranormal.  I love reading books, watching movies, and watching TV shows about the paranormal.  Lately, there has been an increase in paranormal shows on TV.  Most specifically, there is an increase in paranormal reality shows.  All of this makes me quite happy.

I can literally sit all day long and watch a marathon of Ghost Hunters, Ghost Adventures, or even better, my beloved Destination Truth.  I am hoping the popularity of these shows never goes away.  I am also hoping networks continue to run out of creative ideas for their schedules and instead run marathons for all of these shows. 

If you would like to watch a ton of videos from these shows, please check out my lens "Ghostly Reality Shows" at Squidoo. 

No comments:

Post a Comment