Sunday, May 29, 2011

Green Bean Fries at Home!

While going through the Walmart paper today, I made an amazing discovery - you can now buy TGIF's Fried Green Bean Fries in the frozen food section.  You can actually bring these home and have a dinner from Friday's everyday without actually having to go there.  What a great discovery!

Of course, I was aware of a number of TGIF treats being sold in the frozen food section.  I've been known to get carried away with their dip.  But now, the greatest appetizer of all time will be available any time I want from the freezer.  Awesome.  Just awesome.

Just how long has this wonderful food been available at Walmart?  Where are my friends when I need them?  This is important.  At least I now know about it and I can act on it.  Guess who's going to Walmart tomorrow?

No comments:

Post a Comment