Wednesday, June 8, 2011

America's Got Talent (or does it?)

America's Got Talent is back back back!  It is perhaps more ridiculous than ever, but yes, it is back.  So far, I've seen people fall off the stage, sing horribly, scare Howie, offend Piers, and just plain weird everyone out.  Let's face it, America's Got Talent is the new Gong Show.  They do not have a gong, but they can sure "X out" a bad performer. 

I will admit, I do miss David Hasselhoff a bit.  I mean, can you really keep the show going without the Hoff?  I guess you can, actually, since it is still airing without him, but it is not the same.  I like Howie, but he is no David Hasselhoff.  I will admit, as much as I enjoyed Jerry Springer hosting the show in the past, I do really like Nick Cannon now. 

For now, I need to run.  After all, America's Got Talent is on right now!  Even if I can't have the Gong Show come back on TV, I can still watch terrible performers on America's Got Talent.

No comments:

Post a Comment