Sunday, June 26, 2011

Guilty Pleasures: VH1 Reality Shows

Much to my delight, I have just learned Celebrity Rehab is returning to VH1 tonight.  Now, I know, it is not the happiest show on the planet.  I am sure I could watch something else, but it is one of my guilty pleasures; I cannot stop watching this show.  It is just fascinating.  I like watching the first episode of each season to see which celebrities are going into rehab this time.  Then I follow the show as if I know the people in it.  Obviously, I do not hang out with celebrities.  I have no reason to care if they get better, except that they are people and I hope nothing but the best for them.  No doubt, I will be watching each week and crying along with them. 

If crying along with celebrities in rehab is not your thing, the season finale of Mob Wives is also on tonight.  I will admit, I do like this show.  I would not watch it at first, but it does grow on you.  I have a feeling a major catfight is going to break out tonight, so if catfights are your guilty pleasure, you might want to catch it.  Apparently, a big secret is coming out tonight. 

No comments:

Post a Comment