Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Travel Channel's Paranormal Challenge

Hey, wait a minute... did hell just freeze over and no one told me?  The Travel Channel is giving Zak from Ghost Adventures his own show?  Or even more shocking, another show?!?! 

Yes, the rumors are true.  Zak Bagans of Ghost Adventures is going to host a new show called Paranormal Challenge.  Yes, I am amazed as well.  My best guess would be the Travel Channel is trying to compete with the Syfy Channel and its numerous Ghost Hunters spinoffs.  So yes, if you are a fan of Zak, brace yourself - you can watch him even more than ever before.  If you are not a Zak fan, eh, guess you are out of luck.  It is time to change the channel.

Paranormal Challenge premieres on the Travel Channel on Jue 17th. So yes, as much as I poke fun, I will be watching it probably right along with everyone else.  Here is a sneak peak:

No comments:

Post a Comment