Saturday, June 11, 2011

Auditions for My Own Andy Richter

Anyone who reads my blog knows I am in love with Conan O'Brien.  He is my favorite talk show host and I watch his TBS show all the time.  What you may not know is I am looking for my own Andy Richter-like sidekick.

Yes, you heard me.  I am on a search for my own Andy Richter.  Andy always laughs at Conan's jokes.  He is always by Conan's side no matter what.  I need that type of sidekick.  Hopefully, my own Andy Richter is out there right now.  Job duties include:
Laughing at me at appropriate times.

Reading my writing and telling me it is great.
Standing to my left and nodding a lot.
Helping me look good if my jokes suck.

If this sounds like something that would interest you, please leave a comment below.  I really don't have money to pay you, but I would like to think I am pretty entertaining and maybe that is enough.  If that is not enough, I can take you out to eat once a week.  Perhaps we can go to Burger King or something like that since I am poor.  I think this is the beginning of a beautiful relationship.

No comments:

Post a Comment